Hazardous Waste Disposal
Hazardous waste disposal is essential for any organisation wanting to protect the planet and their reputation.
According to the Hazardous Waste Regulations, any item which could potentially cause corrosion, corruption or damage to the environment or human health is classified as hazardous waste.
By law, businesses and organisations must separate hazardous waste from general waste - and dispose of it in a safe and secure way. Fail to do so and you could be fined up to £5,000 or even face imprisonment.
Thankfully, hazardous waste disposal doesn’t need to be a complex problem when you work in partnership with Wastege.
We offer a comprehensive hazardous waste collection and disposal service tailored to your needs - get in touch to become 100% compliant with current legislation.
Hazardous waste we frequently collect:
- Paint and resins (in cans), paint thinners, sweepings & spray booth filters
- Propane and Butane gas cylinders (small) and aerosols
- Oils, oil filters, oil absorbent rags, pads & booms
- Antifreeze, bitumen, sugar water, mastic tubes
- Batteries, aerosols, fluorescent tubes
- Flammable absorbents
- Ink waste
Our hazardous waste disposal experts can:
- Lab test unidentified waste for classification and disposal.
- Provide advice on your legal requirements for all hazardous waste types.
- Help you register as a hazardous waste producer with Environment Agency.
- Keep your organisation, the public and environment safe.
- Conduct hazardous waste assessments – packaging, labelling and disposal.
- Rely upon 30 years’ experience in waste sector.
- Act fast and turnaround projects quickly.
- Remove, handle and process material of any type or quantity.
- Ensure full compliance with Hazardous Waste Disposal Regulations.
- Offer excellent service - over 95% of new work is from recommendations.
- Serve whole of UK – hazardous waste disposal in London, Leeds, Hull and beyond.