Laboratory Cleaning Services
Failure to properly remove dirt, dust, ash, grime or chemical residues can leave a laboratory unfit for purpose - or a potential Health & Safety hazard.
Our specialist laboratory deep cleaning services will prolong the life of your testing station - and make sure you’re 100% compliant with stringent H&S legislation.
Using in-house deep cleaning specialists, Wastege can thoroughly clean laboratories of any size. If required, we can use UV light technology to identify particles and fluids which would otherwise remain invisible to the naked eye.
All unwanted or discarded chemicals (lab smalls) will be identified, safely re-packaged and removed.
We work on ad-hoc projects and have ongoing contracts in a wide range of sectors all across the UK – from schools to pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Monitor and maintain your sensitive lab environment with a professional lab cleaning service you can trust - complete peace of mind when hygiene is imperative.
Benefits of our lab cleaning services:
- Remove all residues – stubborn dirt, ash, fluids, chemicals etc
- Deep cleans conducted to bespoke validation protocols
- All work compliant with Health & Safety practices
- Keep your lab environment and users safe
- Restore testing stations to their former glory
- Fast results - lab cleaning completed in days
- Remove and process any unwanted materials
- Fully compliant with Hazardous Waste Disposal Regulations
- Serve whole of UK – lab cleaning in Hull, Leeds, London & beyond
Sectors we help:
- Education - Schools, Colleges, Universities
- Forensic Science
- Food & Drink